Executive Office: Staff (Press Secretary)
Name: Justin Hurst
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 Hours/Week
Start Date: April 12, 2019
End Date: March 13, 2020
Job Number: 0035-3150-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 10, 2019
To assist the President, Vice President, and Chief of Staff in the operation of ASUCD from the Executive level
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Press Secretary: Manage social media activity for the executive office on a day to day basis.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Displaying a willingness to learn about ASUCD and public service in general
- Attend various meetings as an Executive office liason
- Complete various projects, suchs as coordinating meetings, helping to introduce legislation, and communicating with students and staff via the Executive Office's social media platforms
- Strong comunication skills
- Quick learning
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.