Executive Office: Vice Controller
Name: Justin Hurst
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 15 hrs/week (variable)
Start Date: April 5, 2019
End Date: March 30, 2020
Job Number: 0035-3153-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 1, 2019
To assist controller in contacting units and setting up the budget for the next academic year.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- To attend weekly meetings with exec team
- Responsible for corresponding with units
- Assist units with finance bills
- Pragmatic problem solver
- Adaptive leader and team player
- Must attend mandatory meetings
- Financial and economic competency
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.