Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Chair
Name: Jacob Ganz
Payrate: $72.00/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-8 hrs/wk
Start Date: April 4, 2019
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-3155-2019
Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2019
The chairperson of the Internal Affairs Commission (IAC) shall serve as the presiding officer of all meetings of the Internal Affairs Commission.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
The chairperson of IAC is responsible for attending the meetings of the following bodies:
1. ASUCD Senate
3. Committee on Committees
- Along with this, the chair will also hold 4 office hours each week
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of parlimentary procedure
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.