Student Government: Senate Staffer for Victoria Choi
Name: Victoria Choi
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 12, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3165-2019
Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2019
Assist Senator Victoria Choi with completing platforms implementing new ideas and improving ASUCD as an organization and overall campus life for students
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend a weekly staff meetings
- Be an active voice on campus
- Attend at least one ASUCD commission or committee meeting
- Coordinate with Victoria to draft legislation, plan events, and communicate with the campus community
- Proficienct with Gmail and Google Drive
- Skilled note taker
- Passionate about being a student leader on campus
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.