Student Government: Sexual Assault Awareness Advocacy Committee Vice Chair
Name: Anamaria Rizo
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-8 hours/week
Start Date: June 1, 2019
End Date: June 12, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3174-2019
Last Date to Apply: May 17, 2019
The purpose of the SAAAC is to bring students together to provide intersectional, trauma informed advocacy for improving campus climate, and to facilitate the accessibility to educational resources about sexual violence, sexual harassment, and sexual assault.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Assist Chairperson in overseeing committee
- Maintain communication with members regarding projects
- Organizational skills
- Strong communication
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.