Student Government: Environmental Policy and Planning Commission Chair
Name: Alice Beittel
Payrate: $72/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-8 hrs/week
Start Date: April 23, 2019
End Date: June 5, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3185-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 23, 2019
Lead EPPC commission meetings
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Be a liason between administration and students on environmental issues, organize environmental educational events, work with administration to strengthen committment to sustainability.
- Prior leadership experience, project management skills, and strong communication skills preferred
- Familiar with Google Drive
- Broad knowledge of environmental issues and environmental justice
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.