Student Government: Herbicide Free Committee Board Members
Name: Alice Beittel
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-4 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 5, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3186-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 24, 2019
The Herbicide Free Committee(HFC) will collaborate with student committee general members, administration, and groundskeeping to reduce the use of herbicides at UC Davis.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
The HFC will be made of 7 board members(hired through vacancy), and an unrestricted number of general members. This application is for the following board member positions only: Chair, Vice Chair, Communications Coordinator, Recruitment Coordinator, Research and Grant Coordinator, Event Coordinator, External Relations Coordinator. Duties vary with position.
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Communication skills
- Year long commitment
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- List your preferred board member position from most preferred to least preferred.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.