Student Government: Senate Staffer for Andre Spinoglio
Name: Andre Spinoglio
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 3-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 20, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3190-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 14, 2019
Assist Senator Andre Spinoglio with completing platforms, implementing new ideas, and improving ASUCD as an organization and overall campus life for students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meeting
- Assist in the writing of legislation
- Occasionally attend commission or committee meetings
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Passionate about improving student life
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.