Student Government: Senate Staff for Shondreya Landrum
Name: Shondreya Landrum
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-6 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: March 12, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3203-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 19, 2019
To advocate for different communities and complete tasks set forth by Shondreya Landrum and her platform.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Staff member will assist Shondreya in writing legislation, communicating with different groups within ASUCD, and doing community outreach. Must be available to attend at least two meetings and at least one hour of community outreach per week. Staff member must be able to be a voice on behalf of the Senator at community events/meetings.
- Communication skills
- Proficient writing skills
- Public Speaking
- Flexible hours (5-6 hrs/wk)
- Open mind
- Advocate for different communities
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.