Student Government: Business & Finance Commissioner
Name: Noam Marcus
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 7-8 hrs/week Tuesdays
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-3217-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 26, 2019
The Business and Finance (B&F) Commission advises the Senate on the fiscal concerns of ASUCD. The Commission oversees allocations of Senate reserves and conducts quarterly unit audits. Each spring the Commission participates in budget hearings and makes recommendations for annual allocations of funds.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly commission meeting (Tue 7-8pm)
- Work with the Commission on various projects to better the fiscal health of ASUCD units
- Review legislation and make recommendations to the ASUCD Senate
- Logic/reasoning skills
- Interest in accounting, finance, and business
- Ability to make difficult decisions
- Ability to work in a team
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.