Pantry: Director of Internal Operations
Name: Anne Marie Adachi
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $56.07/week (pending budget approval, refer to budget for actual weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5 hrs/week
Start Date: May 5, 2019
End Date: June 6, 2019
Job Number: 0025-3221-2019
Last Date to Apply: April 29, 2019
Coordinate volunteer team and manage data collection.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Recruit, train, and coordinate volunteer team of approximately 50 students
- Manage data collection
- Inventory management
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Responsible and respectful
- Prior community service experience
- Preferred driving ability
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.