Student Government: Senate Staff for Anna Estrada
Name: Anna Estrada
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-5 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-3252-2019
Last Date to Apply: May 20, 2019
To assist Senator Estrada complete her platform
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Represent Senator Anna in meetings(weekly)
- Help with projects and platform
- Help with legislation
- Public speaking skills
- Proficient writing skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.