Student Government: Internal Affairs Commission Chair
Name: Henry Nibbelin
Payrate: $72.00/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 6-8 Hours/Week
Start Date: May 30, 2019
End Date: June 6, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3273-2019
Last Date to Apply: May 24, 2019
The Internal Affairs Commission investigates and recommends improvements to the ASUCD Constitution, Bylaws, and long-range plans, often by author's legislation for consideration by the ASUCD senate.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Lead weekly commission meetings to review and author legislation for the ASUCD Senate
- Attend ASUCD Senate meetings weekly on Thursday evenings
- Serve as a reference for all questions regarding the internal structure and function of ASUCD along with the governing documents of the Association.
- Strong understanding of the ASUCD Bylaws and Constitution
- Capable public speaking skills and strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to think critically and analytically about policy
- Good grasp of grammar and strong writing conventions
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.