Student Government: Aggie Public Arts Committee Chairperson
Name: Sofia Lin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: n/a
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 1+ hrs/week
Start Date: May 30, 2019
End Date: May 30, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3277-2019
Last Date to Apply: May 22, 2019
The Aggie Public Arts Committee is an organization under ASUCD that promotes the wellbeing and installation of art on and off campus.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
The chair is in charge of hosting weekly meetings, communicating with on and off campus officials, attending quarterly ASUCD meetings, and upholding the values and mission of the committee.
- Strong leadership skills
- Personable and friendly
- Strong passion for the arts
- Dependent and reliable
- Takes initiative
- Describe a time when you held a leadership role?
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.