Executive Office: Communication Team Member
Name: Francois Kaeppelin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0035-3303-2019
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 19, 2019
Collaborate with the Communications Director to spearhead Executive Office communication at large.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Collaborate on Executive Office statements and speeches
- Media coordination
- Help strategize publicity efforts
- Potentially work on various digital media outlets
- Writing experience
- Good communication
- An awareness of the campus and community
- Professional skills
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.