Executive Office: Executive Team Director
Name: Francois Kaeppelin
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 5-10 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0035-3304-2019
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 5, 2019
Lead a team within the Executive Office and serve in an administrative capacity.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Administering a team of between 3-10 team members
- Exec teams include:
- May hire members should vacancies aries
- Administrative skills
- Good communication
- Teamworking ability
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.