Pantry: Point Director
Name: Annie Adachi
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $100.92/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 15-17 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2019
End Date: June 11, 2020
Job Number: 0025-3310-2019
Last Date to Apply: June 13, 2019
Set clear expectations for all student staff members. Strive to promote an open atmosphere for communication and facilitate feedback from the student staff team to respond effectively & implement solutions. Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships between Student Managers.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly Student Manager meeting to address logistical and communication feedback based on team projects and tasks.
- Work closely with Unit Director to develop staff team goals and leadership retreats.
- Uphold the interests and vision of the ASUCD Pantry.
- Participate in one third of all total tabling events, bonding events, and fundraisers.
- Recruit new members for the ASUCD Pantry staff & volunteer team.
- Responsible and respectful
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Prefer prior volunteering experience
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.