Pantry: Student Manager, Volunteering
Name: Annie Adachi
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $63.08/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-14 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2019
End Date: June 11, 2020
Job Number: 0025-3311-2019
Last Date to Apply: June 13, 2019
Coordinate volunteer team of 50-60 members by scheduling shifts and creating comprehensive training protocols for student staff members & volunteers.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Coordinate 50-60 member volunteer team at shifts and manage training. Must be available to schedule students two weeks prior to start of each quarter.
- Act as a main point of contact for questions regarding volunteering.
- Attend weekly Student Manager meeting to report on logistical and communication feedback based on team projects and tasks.
- Participate in one quarter of all total tabling events, bonding events, and fundraiser.
- Recruit new members for the ASUCD Pantry staff & volunteer team.
Responsible and respectful
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Prefer prior volunteering experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.