Pantry: Student Manager, Delivery Coordination
Name: Annie Adachi
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $50.00/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 8-12 hrs/week
Start Date: Sept. 23, 2019
End Date: June 11, 2020
Job Number: 0025-3312-2019
Last Date to Apply: June 13, 2019
Coordinate food orders and deliveries to ensure high-quality & adequate amounts of food at The Pantry.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Coordinate weekly deliveries to serve approximately six hundred student visitors daily.
- Order food and hygiene items from the Yolo County Food Bank and ensure invoices are processed.
- Record how much non-perishable and produce items are purchased and share the data.
- Coordinate volunteers to receive deliveries.
- Attend weekly Student Manager meeting to report on logistical and communication feedback based on team projects and tasks.
- Participate in 25% of all total tabling events, bonding events, and fundraisers.
- Recruit new members for the ASUCD Pantry staff & volunteer team.
Responsible and respectful
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Prefer prior volunteering experience.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.