Pantry: Storefront Coordinator, Summer
Name: Annie Adachi
You can visit the Pantry website to learn more about them.
Payrate: $60.00/week (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 8-10 hrs/week
Start Date: June 24, 2019
End Date: Sept. 13, 2019
Job Number: 0025-3313-2019
Last Date to Apply: June 13, 2019
Serve as part of the operations team throughout Summer Session 1 and 2 to maintain and staff the Pantry.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
Staff at least two shifts/week (3hrs/week).
- Propose ideas to improve operations within Pantry storefront.
- Recruit at least two summer volunteers before June 14th.
- Work closely with Unit Director to develop staff team goals and bonding events.
- Attend weekly Summer Staff team meetings to report on operations and storefront projects
- Assist in volunteer and delivery coordination.
- Uphold the interests and vision of the ASUCD Pantry.
Responsible and respectful
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Prefer prior volunteering experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.