Student Government: Mental Health Initiative Board Member
Name: Milly Judd
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10-15 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3330-2019
Last Date to Apply: July 18, 2019
MHI Board Members will plan and facilitate mental health awareness related events including, but not limited to, Mental Health Awareness Week (in October), the UC Davis Mental Health Conference (in January), and Mental Health Awareness Month (in May).
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend team meetings bi-weekly (every other week)
- Attend board meetings weekly
- Provide ideas regarding operations of MHI
- Support planning of MHI’s events and activities
- Attend and support MHI events
- A strong interest and passion for mental health advocacy
- Strong communication skills
- Professionalism and dedication
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.