Creative Media: Marketing Staff (2 Positions Available)
Name: Scott Stevenson
You can visit the Creative Media website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hrs/wk
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0017-3339-2019
Last Date to Apply: July 28, 2019
Assist the Business Enterprise Manager's role in business development in securing sponsorships for large Divisional Events, such as but not limited to Sunset Fest and Stride for Aggie Pride, and help to develop beneficial business partnerships for services on campus.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
In collaboration with Student Affairs units/departments, identify business partnership opportunities that support their missions and goals and serve to enhance the student experience. Secure sponsorships for large Divisional Events, such as but not limited to Sunset Fest and Stride for Aggie Pride. Maintain regular communication with partners and ensure they are presented appropriately in accordance with vendor expectations and agreements
- Registered student in good academic standing
- Extensive knowledge of the campus and students' needs
- Ability to respond to crisis by mediating conflicts and managing crisis situations
- Demonstrated organizational skills, including planning and management of complex tasks and events in a self-directed environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
- Demonstrated self-initiative and ability to work well with a variety of people
- Technological experience with word processing, email communication, and social media
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.