Unitrans: Payroll Assistant
Name: Marlee Nunez
You can visit the Unitrans website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 8-12 hrs/week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0009-3365-2019
Last Date to Apply: Aug. 12, 2019
Assist the Payroll Manager in processing biweekly payroll and cooperate with the other assistants to complete projects.
The successful candidate may hold this position through expected graduation date based on satisfactory performance in position.
Unitrans is an equal opportunity employer.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Process employee time cards
- Communicate with co-workers
- Answer payroll questions
- Complete payroll by a certain deadline
- Organize information onto excel spreadsheets
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
● Be able to work a full year after hire
● Handle confidential information
● Preferable skills with data entry
● Knowledge of Unitrans operation preferred
● Punctuality while on the clock
● Develop management and interpersonal skills and gain experience talking to many different
kinds of people.
● Work in a friendly, comfortable environment.
● Hours are flexible.
● Become a part of the Unitrans family and make friends for life.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.