Student Government: Judicial Council Chair
Name: Andre Spinoglio
Payrate: Volunteer w/Bi-Weekly Stipend of $81.00 (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. ~6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified hours per week are considered volunteer educational experience.
Start Date: Oct. 18, 2019
End Date: Oct. 18, 2021
Job Number: 0008-3373-2019
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 8, 2019
To lead and preside the judicial council. For more information, please see the ASUCD Constitution.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Preside over weekly meetings:
- Report quarterly to the ASUCD Senate on the council's recent and relevant activity
- Submitting all judicial rullings to ASUCD Execute Office, the ASUCD Senate and the Student Government Administrative Office
- Report to the Senate President Pro Tempore weekly with concil member attendance
- Administering the Presidential and VP oaths of office.
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Student Government expereince a plus, but not necessary
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.