Office of the External Affairs Vice President: UCweVote Campaign Chair
Name: Ben McDougall
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: NO
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hours/week
Start Date: Sept. 13, 2019
End Date: June 16, 2020
Job Number: 0031-3379-2019
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 12, 2019
UCweVote was established for the purpose of increasing the legislative power of the association and its constituents through organizing non-partisan student voter registration, education, and turnout efforts for every state and federal election on UC campuses.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Establish the UC iteration of the campaign
- Coordinate with other UC campuses on the respective campaigns
- Work with the UC Davis administration and local government to promote the UCSA campaign
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Social media savvy
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.