Office of the External Affairs Vice President: UCweVote Campaign Chair
Name: Ben McDougall
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: NO
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 10 hours/week
Start Date: Sept. 13, 2019
End Date: June 16, 2020
Job Number: 0031-3379-2019
Last Date to Apply: Sept. 12, 2019
UCweVote was established for the purpose of increasing the legislative power of the association and its constituents through organizing non-partisan student voter registration, education, and turnout efforts for every state and federal election on UC campuses.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Establish the UC iteration of the campaign
- Coordinate with other UC campuses on the respective campaigns
- Work with the UC Davis administration and local government to promote the UCSA campaign
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Social media savvy
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.