Student Government: DREAM Committee - Chair
Name: Enrique Lopez
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 6, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3403-2019
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 10, 2019
The chair of the ASUCD DREAM Committee is responsible for guiding, representing, and overlooking the daily operations of the committee. To represent undocumented student interests and serve as a liason between the AB540 & Undocumented Student Center and ASUCD.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Prepare agendas for weekly meetings
- Be the point person of the committee
- Assigning projects to members and checking in with project leads
- Checking in with ASUCD
- Maintaining a relationship with the ASUCD Senator
- Close communication with the AB540 & Undocumented Student Center.
As part of your employment, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Past leadership experience
- Knowledgeable of issues surrounding undocumented students
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.