Student Government: Library Committee Member
Name: Naomi Reeley
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 1-2 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3474-2019
Last Date to Apply: Oct. 31, 2019
The Library committee member focuses on including students decisions, concerns, and questions into the library remodel process. The committee brings student voices to the librarian in order to ensure the library is accessible to all.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend bi-weekly meetings
- Attend and help at tabling events
- Express interest in library remodel
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.