Picnic Day: Student Organization Fair Assistant Director
Name: Megan Do
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Jan. 6, 2020
End Date: May 1, 2020
Job Number: 0004-3487-2019
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 19, 2019
To collaborate alongside the SOF Director and other assistant diretors in coordinating with student organizations, planning of the logistics for the event, and assist the Picnic Day to succeed.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly office hours/check-ins and SOF related events
- Help with layout of the quad for the Student Organization Fair
- Keep in contact with student groups/clubs/orgs
- Maintain records of forms and applications
- Assist Student Organization Fair Director
- Friendly and Respectful
- Team Player
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.