Picnic Day: Graphics Assistant Director
Name: Cynthia Huang
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Jan. 6, 2020
End Date: May 1, 2020
Job Number: 0004-3494-2019
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 19, 2019
Collaborate with Graphics Director and team to design visuals for Picnic Day. Graphics include flyers, documents, t-shirt, poster, schedule of events, and other requests from Board of Directors
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Create and revise graphics that identify with UC Davis and Picnic Day
- Collaborate with Graphics Director and other Assistant Directors
- Attend weekly meetings and office hours throughout the year
- Take photographs on Picnic Day
- Portfolio showcasing your work and design skills (in-person or email)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and inDesign
- Creative and attentive to details
- Able to work well and collaborate with others
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple graphics assignments
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.