Picnic Day: Volunteer Assistant Director
Name: Adan Junaid
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Jan. 6, 2020
End Date: May 1, 2020
Job Number: 0004-3495-2019
Last Date to Apply: Nov. 19, 2019
Help the Volunteer Director in publicizing Picnic Day and recruiting volunteers
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Reaching out to student orgs and students about Picnic Day volunteer opportunities
- Help organize files in Google Doc and send out critical emails regarding volunteer application, as well as storing sensitive information of students who will help during the week before, during, and after Picnic Day
- Attend weekly board meetings
- Attend tabling events
- Team player
- Dedication to succeed
- Prior tabling experience(useful, but not required)
- Good communication
- Customer service skill(not required)
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.