Student Government: External Affairs Commission Members & Alternates
Name: Shelby Salyer
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 2-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Dec. 10, 2019
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-3504-2019
Last Date to Apply: Dec. 9, 2019
The External Affairs Commission is an advisory board that collaborates with the ASUCD senate to develop and recommend policies based on communicating and connecting with off-campus public bodies that affect the welfare of students.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly EAC meetings
- Contribute to the planning and running of EAC events
- Remain up-to-date on external issues relating to students
- Passion for student government and the welfare of students on campus.
- Commitment to meeting attendance and punctuality.
- Commitment to UC Davis Principles of Community.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.