Picnic Day: Chair Assistant Director
Name: Nicole Deacon
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Jan. 7, 2020
End Date: May 1, 2020
Job Number: 0004-3545-2019
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 6, 2020
To assist Chair with administrative tasks and projects in order to support the Board of Directors
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Plan icebreakers and other activities for board meetings and winter retreat
- Coordinate newsletter for Picnic Day Alumni newsletter
- Attend weekly office hours and board meetings
- Coordinate board socials
- Staff headquarters on Picnic Day and help other Directors as needed
- Assist Chair with tasks as needed
- Desire to become involved in UC Davis and greater Davis community
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.