Student Government: Student Police Relations Committee Chair
Name: Shondreya Landrum
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Jan. 17, 2020
End Date: June 5, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3550-2019
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 16, 2020
Improve relations between the student body and UC Davis and Davis police departments. Create programs, events, and head a committee that seeks to improve student-police relations.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Lead the Student-Police Relations Committee
- Must hold committee meetings at least twice a month
- Maintain contact and open relations with UC Davis and Davis police departments
- Keep Senate up to date on committee activities
- Able to lead a committee
- Able to remain in contact with multiple groups
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.