Student Government: Elections Committee Chair
Name: Shondreya Landrum
Payrate: Volunteer w/Bi-Weekly Stipend of $70.88 (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-7 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified hours per week are considered volunteer educational experience.
Start Date: Jan. 17, 2020
End Date: Feb. 22, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3552-2019
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 16, 2020
To run quarterly ASUCD elections consistent with Chapter 4 of the bylaws
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Communicate with candidates and authors of initiatives
- Assess violation points
- Collaborate with ASUCD Creative Media and the Department of Outreach and Recruitment to advertise elections
- Knowledge of student government operations
- Ability to make impartial decisions
- Strong time management and efficient communication skills
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.