Student Government: Senate Staffer for Camille Randolph
Name: Camille Randolph
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: N/A
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4-6 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Jan. 14, 2020
End Date: Dec. 31, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3568-2020
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 13, 2020
Aid and assist with senator's duties, including but not limited to helping with legislation, promoting ASUCD measures, and attending necessary meetings.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend senate meetings as necessary
- Meet wtih delegated units, comissions, groups, etc.
- Hold office hours if necessary
- Assist with legislation
- Strong public speaking skills and communication
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.