Entertainment Council: Promotions Coordinator
Name: Kimya Khayat
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approx. 5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Jan. 27, 2020
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0002-3571-2020
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 16, 2020
- Assist with Entertainment Council promotion / marketing efforts for all events
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Work with promotions director to facilitate marketing plans
- Table, chalk, flyer for events such as Lawntopia, Sunset Fest, Open Mic Night, quad shows, etc.
- Form relations with concert promoter companies/on and off campus organizations
- Previous marketing experience not required, but is a plus
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a team
- Appreciation for music
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.