Entertainment Council: Production Coordinator
Name: Kimya Khayat
You can visit the Entertainment Council website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approx. 5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Jan. 27, 2020
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0002-3572-2020
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 16, 2020
- Assist with production of Entertainment Council live events including: quad events, open mic nights, Lawntopia, etc.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
As part of ASUCD, you are required to subscribe to the ASUCD newsletter.
- Mix live sound for all Entertainment Council events
- Assist with set up/take down for events
- Learn about the intricacies of live sound/event and concert production
- Knowledge of sound mixing is not required but is a plus
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to learn
- Appreciation for music
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.