Student Government: Senate Staff for Juan Velasco
Name: Juan Velasco
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Jan. 27, 2020
End Date: June 7, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3599-2020
Last Date to Apply: Jan. 24, 2020
Assist Senator Juan Velasco with completing platforms (voter registration, housing, support student clubs and organizations), quarter and long-term goals and implementing new ideas.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend commission and senate meetings
- Assist in research and drafting legislation
- Assist with and plan events to accomplish goals
- Effective communicator (verbally and written)
- Passion for being a student leader
- Please list previous volunteer experience as it pertains to this position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.