Student Government: Staffer for Senator Juan Velasco
Name: Juan Velasco
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified hours per week are considered volunteer educational experience.
Start Date: Feb. 7, 2020
End Date: Nov. 15, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3636-2020
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 6, 2020
Research for developing bills proposed by the senator's office team.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend meetings
- Assist with drafting legislation
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient writer
- Passionate about the job
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to this position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.