Student Government: Senate Recorder
Name: Bradley Bottoms
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: 4-10 hrs/wk
Start Date: March 13, 2014
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-0364-2014
Last Date to Apply: March 6, 2014
The Senate Recorder is responsible for taking minutes at Senate The Senate Recorder is responsible for taking minutes at Senate meetings every Thursday at 6:10 pm.
This individual should be skilled in Microsoft Word.
No special notetaking experience required. This position is supervised by the ASUCD Vice President and student government administrative office.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Your Thursday nights starting at 6:00 pm must be free; the meetings may vary in length.
- Minutes must be an accurate representation of the speakers' statements, arguments and other discussions.
- Responsible for typing, proofreading, copying and distribution of the minutes.
- Good typing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate with students and staff.
- Please list previous work history and volunteer experience.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.