Picnic Day: Animal Events Assistant Director
Name: April Yoshihara
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Feb. 18, 2020
End Date: May 1, 2020
Job Number: 0004-3644-2020
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 17, 2020
To assist the Animal Events Director in preparing for Picnic Day 2020
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Plan layout of Hutchinson Field and Russell Field for Picnic Day
- Communicate with animal groups and organizations
- Attend weekly board meetings in winter and spring quarters
- Maintain/organize records of vaccinations and insurance, as well as contact information for groups and organizations
Punctual, organized, works well with others, knowledgeable of google drive, good communication skills, responsible, self-motivation, adaptability
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to this position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.