Picnic Day: Publicity Assistant Director
Name: Aaron Garcia
You can visit the Picnic Day website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 4 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Feb. 18, 2020
End Date: May 1, 2020
Job Number: 0004-3650-2020
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 17, 2020
To assist the Publicity Director in any publicity related needs in planning the 106th Picnic Day
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Develop publicity plans throughout the year up until Picnic Day
- Help with outreach on-campus and off-campus
- Maintain Picnic Day social media
- Take photos
- Attend weekly board meetings
- Knowledge of Google Drive
- (Optional) Experience in photograpy or videography
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to this position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.