Student Government: Transfer Reentry & Veteran (TRV) Committee Members
Name: Maya Clark
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 5-7 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: Feb. 26, 2020
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0008-3654-2020
Last Date to Apply: Feb. 25, 2020
Advocate for the TRV community by participating in and brainstorming for various outreach projects that accommodate the community's diverse needs.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend weekly meetings (time TBD)
- Assist in the creation of legislation, projects, and other initiatives that are helpful to the TRV community
If selected, potential positions include: social media coordinator, legislative analyst, researcher, deputy chair, veteran outreach coordinator and re-entry outreach coordinator. Positions will be determined as needed.
- Preferably, be a member of the TRV community (although all who are interested are encouraged to apply)
- Have experience in student government, event & project planning, etc. (preferred)
- Be a hard worker with strong organizational skills
- Have strong interpersonal and written communication abilities
- Be passionate about serving the TRV community
Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.