Executive Office: Assistant to the Controller
Name: Kevin Rotenkolber
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-10 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: April 1, 2020
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0035-3664-2020
Last Date to Apply: March 30, 2020
To assist the Controller with outreach, communication, and coordination of weekly activities in support of ASUCD's fiscal, business, and administrative activities.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend regular meetings with the Controller
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of meetings
- Assist with special projects and administrative duties
- Take detailed notes and perform duties with precision and attention to detail
-Flexibility with schedule and ability to attend meetings
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills
-Proficiency with Google Drive and/or Microsoft Office
-Ability to work independently and as part of a team
-Previous financial/budgeting experience (preferred)
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.