Student Government: Senate Staff for Samantha Boudaie (3)
Name: Samantha Boudaie
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: No
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 3-5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: June 6, 2020
Job Number: 0008-3674-2020
Last Date to Apply: March 25, 2020
This position is made to support the student body through the work that ASUCD Senator Samantha Boudaie does as well as to educate a future class of potential ASUCD representatives. The 3 available positions under this vacancy include Communications Director, Legislative Director and Executive Assistant.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Help draft legislation
- Assume day-to-day responsibility for projects and tasks
- Attend weekly or biweekly meetings
- Have general knowledge about ASUCD and/or be eager to learn more
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to this position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.