Executive Office: Executive Chief of Staff
Name: Kyle Kreuger
Payrate: Volunteer w/Bi-Weekly Stipend of $75.30 per wk (pending budget approval - refer to budget for weeks paid)
Payrate Stipend: Yes
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Approx. 19.5 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances. Hours beyond specified hours per week are considered volunteer educational experience.
Start Date: March 20, 2020
End Date: June 30, 2020
Job Number: 0035-3684-2020
Last Date to Apply: March 16, 2020
The Chief of Staff (CoS) is the chief advisor and aide of the ASUCD Executive Office. CoS will lead the Executive volunteer staff in completing student life projects, Executive Projects, administrative tasks, and learning about ASUCD. The position is also responsible for coordinating the smooth operation of the Executive Branch, comprising of all the volunteers, Secretaries, and staff. Chief of Staff must also directly hire volunteer staff.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Attend all weekly Cabinet Meetings.
- Coordinates with the Executive Departments to creat Cabinet meeting agendas every week.
- Lead weekly Executive Staff meetings.
- Supervise a team of volunteers.
- Closely advise and assist the President & Cabinet.
- Passion for student issues and improving the quality of life for all UC Davis students.
- Adaptive Leader & Committed Team Player.
- Must attend all mandatory meetings and be able to fulfill the previously listed responsibilities.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.