Creative Media: Project Manager
Name: Aaron Garcia
You can visit the Creative Media website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 12-15 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: June 22, 2020
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0017-3701-2020
Last Date to Apply: April 3, 2020
To manage all current/incoming projects and distribute work within Creative Media; facilitate consistent follow-up communication and keep track of deadlines.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
- Act as project lead for efforts involving major interdepartmental communication and collaboration including:
- Filling out project briefs
- Updating web and mobile project management tools
- Scheduling meetings with clients/organizations
- Keep track of the marketing finances of Creative Media
- Communicate with Graphics Lead on project deliverables
- Make Copyland orders
- Must be able to work in-office at Davis for the duration of the position dates
- Excellent time management
- Previous experience in project management, event planning, or public relations recommended
- Knowledge of ASUCD units, commissions, committees, and student government highly encouraged
- Familiarity with G Suite, Slack, and Trello
- Integrated marketing campaign management
- Interpersonal and written communication skills
- You will receive a prompt shortly after you apply.
- Please attach a cover letter with your resume.
- What is your understanding of Creative Media?
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.