Creative Media: Graphic Designer
Name: Jiwon Choi
You can visit the Creative Media website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 12hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Sept. 28, 2020
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0017-3702-2020
Last Date to Apply: April 3, 2020
To assist the Graphics Lead in the production of all graphic materials for ASUCD units
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
●Create images that identify a product or convey a message
● Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
● Select colors, images, text style, and layout
● Present the design to clients or the Marketing Director
● Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
● Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
● Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
● Flexibility to take on different types of projects, including typography, color, web, print, digital campaigns
● Ability to work independently and multitask
● Attention to detail
● Professional and proactive work ethic
- When is your expected graduation date?
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please prove a link to your portfolio or email a PDF version to firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.