Creative Media: Social Media Manager
Name: Saahil Patel
You can visit the Creative Media website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: No
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 10hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Sept. 28, 2020
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0017-3703-2020
Last Date to Apply: April 3, 2020
To manage all official ASUCD social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and collaborate with ASUCD units to spread awareness of events and news.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
● Work with the Marketing Director, Project Manager, Graphics Team, Aggie Studios, and the 15 ASUCD units to develop social media marketing plans
● Develop and implement social media strategies across ASUCD’s social media platforms
● Create calendars for social platforms focusing on the content, goals, and branding of ASUCD
● Write and post engaging content for all social media platforms
● Interest in social media trends, student life, and content creation
● Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
● Interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
● Eye for aesthetics
● Collaborative and extremely creative
● Attention to detail
- Please list any previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- You will receive a prompt shortly after you reply.
- Please attach a cover letter with your resume.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.