Creative Media: Marketing Director
Name: Saahil Patel
You can visit the Creative Media website to learn more about them.
Payrate Stipend: No
Work Study: no
Resume Required: Yes
Hours per Week: Varies between approx. 12-15 hrs/wk depending on individual circumstances
Start Date: Sept. 28, 2020
End Date: Indefinite
Job Number: 0017-3704-2020
Last Date to Apply: April 3, 2020
To plan, direct, and coordinate marketing efforts for ASUCD units and oversee the entire Marketing team within Creative Media.
As a part of ASUCD, you agree to subscribe to the ASUCD Newsletter.
● Oversee the entire Marketing team within Creative Media
● Evaluate and develop marketing strategies and marketing plans for ASUCD units
● Communicate marketing plans through presentations and documents
● Work with the Graphics team to produce a brand identity for marketing campaigns
● Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing
● Must be able to work in-office at Davis for the duration of the position dates
● Prior experience in marketing and running a marketing team
● Proven marketing campaign experience
● Experience with digital marketing forms, such as social media marketing and content marketing
● Competency in G Suite applications, including Docs, Sheets, and Gmail
● Strong copywriting skills
● Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
● Attention to detail
● Professional and proactive work ethic
● Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- You will receive a prompt shortly after you apply.
- What's your understanding of Creative Media?
- Please briefly discuss the role of the UC Davis Principles of Community in the workplace and your understanding of diversity and cultural competency.
- Please list previous experience as it pertains to the position.
- Describe why you are qualified for this position and how it relates to your interests.
- Please attach a cover letter with your resume.
Approved ___________________________________________________________________________ Date ____________________________
All student assistant positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedures for Staff Member (PPSM). See PPSM Policy & Procedures 3, Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Volunteer positions are subject to all entitlements in Policy & Procedure Manual 380 – Section 08, Volunteer Services. UC Davis is a smoke and tobacco free campus effective January 1, 2014. Smoking, the use of smokeless tobacco products, and the use of unregulated nicotine products (e-cigarettes) is strictly prohibited on any UC Davis owned or leased property, indoors and outdoors, including parking lots and residential space.